Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board is seeking an organisation to deliver an Integrated Youth Service to young people based in Garryowen, Limerick City, in line with the new Revised Youth Funding Scheme from the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA).
The organisation sought should:
• Exemplify good practice in relation to vision, methodologies, governance, compliance, programme design and delivery
• Be experienced in working with teenagers and young adults, using a non-formal educational methodology
• Operate in an out-of-school setting, including evenings and weekends
• Understand the nature and needs of urban youth populations, and offer appropriate responses
• Able to devise and measure effective responses
• Be committed to on-going sharing of learning and collaboration
For an Information Pack, Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and Application Form, please contact Cora Foley, Youth Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. or click on the links below.
The closing date for receipt of the Application Form and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (in four hard copies) is Friday 9th February 2018
Please return the Application Form and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire to:
Mr George O’Callaghan
RE: Revised Youth Funding Scheme Garryowen Limerick City
Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board