Local Youth Club Funded Grant Scheme
The Local Youth Club Grant Scheme is aimed at providing support to youth work activities at local level. Under the scheme, youth clubs and groups in Limerick and Clare are invited to apply for one-off grants to support their development, administration, programme and service costs.
The Scheme supports voluntary youth work activities with young people, priority being given to clubs/groups with members between the ages of 10-21 years. To be considered eligible, clubs/groups must be volunteer-led. Applications will not be accepted from both local and county/regional structures of the same organisation. Sports clubs are not eligible for funding under the terms of this scheme.
Applications for the Local Youth Club Grant Scheme 2018 – Now Open
- Please read the Guidance Notes carefully prior to completing the application form.
- The Standards are now included as part of the application process – see section 2 pages 8 to 12 (the information notes will help in this regard).
- Appendix 4 needs to be returned as part of the application – this is to account for last years’ Local Youth Club Grant (if applicable).
- Applications can be emailed to your local LCETB Youth Officer.
- Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday 11th May 2018
- Late applications cannot be accepted
- Should you have any queries or require any assistance with your application , please contact your Local Youth Officer